Thursday, November 21, 2013

What does adventure mean to you? (Southern Cross Travel Insurance Photo competition)

Southern Cross Travel Insurance is hosting a photo competition with a grand prize of $2,000 and several category winner prizes of wonderful travel equipment. "My Hunger will go on" decided to participate in this competition and would like to share this with all the bloggers out there who loves travelling just as much as we do!

What does adventure mean to you?


"Adventure" is a word that lives inside our hearts and dreams, and for me, it is one of the greatest motivations in life. Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to be an explorer, where I dreamed of landing on all the continents on Earth. I was fascinated by the places where no human beings have ever gone to, and seeing the sceneries that only once appeared on TV. After I grew up, I was lucky to have found many ways to have my adventurous dreams come true with my loved ones. To me, adventure is like a hot air balloon ride, where I can anticipate the sunrise beyond the horizons. It's like a magic carpet ride into the Arabian nightfall, where I can travel with the wind and sing with the stars. Or perhaps it's like the excitement of winning that very first chip in the sin city, sailing across the endless oceans, or simply having that butterfly in my stomach from a ride in an amusement park. Adventure is all about seeing and experiencing something new and exploring the unknown. It can happen anytime and anywhere even near our homes. It's like when I try out a new dish at a restaurant, or discover a hidden spot. As long as we have a spirit for adventure, we will always find exciting surprises in the world around us!


I would like to nominate the following 2 bloggers to enter this competition:

*Grab your fork (http://grabyourfork.blogspot.com.au/)
*I ate my way through (http://www.iatemywaythrough.com/)



Interested in joining this competition too?

Here are the criteria for entering this competition:
  • Include a collage of 3-10 photographs images that represents what adventure means to you and;
  • Include 200-250 word answer to the question, “What does adventure mean to you?” and;
  • Nominate two other bloggers to take part in the Competition and;
  • Share the competition page so that others can take part and;
  • Open to Australian residents only and non-employees of SCTI


  • Then just submit the entry to the form on the link below!
    (Competition closes on 30th November 2013)

    For more information about the competition (entry form):
    http://www.scti.com.au/southern-cross-travel-insurance-photo-competition
    Terms and Conditions:
    http://www.scti.com.au/southern-cross-travel-insurance-photo-competition-terms-and-conditions

     
    GOOD LUCK!!!

    2 comments:

    Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

    Beautiful photos! You said it its seeing with your own eyes what you have seen on tv :) Good luck with competition, I have entered too!

    Unknown said...

    Thank you so much Michelle, wish you good luck in the competition too!